In this post, I'd like to share some of the links I've used to update my students' blogs and wikis:
1) Quizzes: Definitions
2) WallWisher: Students' Expectations
3) Games: Synonym Toast
4) Songs: The 2010 World Championship Song
5) Surveys: Free Time Survey
6) Articles connected to the topics introduced in class: Extreme Sports
7) Interactive Stories: Inanimate Alice
8) Grammar Tasks: Multiple Choice
9) Intonation Awareness Exercises: English Media Lab
10) Bakcground Knowledge: 2010 World Cup Map
11) Listening Practice: Accidents at Home
12) Speaking Practice: Questions Recorded with Vocaroo
This list is just an example of the kind of material I upload, for which I am thankful to my Twitter fellows for sharing it.
I'm interested in knowing how you encourage your students to practise outside the classroom.