Monday, May 28, 2018

Refloating my Blog with Book Recommendation

Wow!!!! I've discovered I haven't posted anything since 2013!!! Time flies, doesn't it?
Well, I've got the inspiration (or shall I say the push) from a book I'm reading. I highly recommend it as it's highly insightful for self-analysis.
It offers recommendations for any dormant initiative you've got. How did
the book come to my hands? While in London last January, I visited a
bookshop in search of a book but I didn't know what I was looking for.
And while looking around the shop, the book called me. I felt attracted to
it. It's an interesting experience to look around and see what attracts you.
And I'm really convinced this book is what I needed. Besides, it includes
intuitive quotations from well-known writers, philosophers, writers, and many other thinkers that are related to the information on a certain page.
I think it's a reference book one needs to read and re-read in order to take full advantage of it.
Has a book ever chosen you as a reader? I'd like to hear about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment