- I'm going to use Edublog to create a blog for each class, where I'm planning to include interesting links I've been bookmarking for my students to feel motivated to do extra practice outside the classroom;
- I'd like to have my students create their own individual blogs so that they can feel encouraged to have an active participation in their learning process;
- I'm going to add my students' blog to my blog roll, thanks to @suewaters detailed instructions;
- I'd like to welcome my students to class with a message using voki;
- I'm planning to use Wallwisher for my students to express their wishes, plans, likes and dislikes for the learning year ahead;
- I'm going to design mind maps for my students to find it easier to remember new vocabulary and concept networks;
So far, these are my goals and I'll add new ones as classes approach. Please feel free to make suggestions so that I can be a better, more motivating educator. Thanks!