Sunday, September 23, 2018

Yoga, or How to Keep the Balance In and Out

I love yoga and I've made it part of my life. I do yoga at home, every day if I can. I have a routine I perform and strengthen with new postures as I need them. In general I follow my inspiration, like for everything in life. My sixth sense, I'd say, determines the postures I add and change. I've learnt about them after taking classes for some years and after reading books. It has happened to me that I decided on a posture and then I learnt about the emotional meaning it has and I found I needed it.

I also had the opportunity to translate a book on yoga from English into Spanish. I chose it through Babelcube. I also learnt from the process. This is my translation:

Yoga: Posturas Esenciales del Yoga para Lograr Controlar la Mente

You can get it on Amazon, Tolino, Scribd, Kobo.

I hope you find it helpful. Of course, you can also get it in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment