Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Worth Taking a Look at This blog.

It's Worth Taking a Look at This Blog!

I would like to thank Shelly Terrell (@ShellTerrell) for mentioning Linguistic Consultancy in her post about the ten blogs you should look at and for all her support and encouragement. Her blog Teacher Reboot Camp is absolutely resourceful and a great professional boost for educators.

It's difficult for me to select only 10 blogs among the set I always read and find highly insightful.


These are some of the blogs I follow but I always read insightful posts written by qualified educators I come across in Twitter.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marisa. I'm touched that you included me in your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marisa,

    Thank you so much for including me in your 'Top 10' of a wonderful list of bloggers I, too, learn so much from every day! Thank you for also calling my blog a 'teacher training course' - I had never thought of it in quite this way... :-)

    Am thrilled and honoured to be here.

    Marisa

    P.S. Signing with my google account which leads to my Greek blog; blogspot does not seem to be friendly to edublogs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Marisa! Thank YOU for sharing your valuable posts!

    ReplyDelete